Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 4th Workout

I pulled this one from the crossfit.com website, with a small modification.

Warm up with 1-mile run, not for time.

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

-15 Chest to bar pull-ups (kipping is allowed).

-30 second L-sit hold (ok to bend knees).


Most rounds win.


Example of L-sit hold below. These can be done on a dip bar too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpQ7Mb_3Dyg&feature=related

It was good to see all the scores last week! Keep 'em coming!

Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Here's a video of the chest to bar pull-ups. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4cNPADUyIc
    Notice the kipping going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was interesting. I am glad you guys could not see my L-sit hold. People were staring at me. I not only almost damaged my wedding ring since I had to do jumping "chest to bar pull-ups" and now have blisters like Underdog!
    Total rounds 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Agreed on the L-sits. Ugly...

    8 rounds plus 5 chest to bar pull-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 rounds from me. Finished the last set of L-sits at exactly 20 minutes. My L-sits never looked like L's, but they did hurt.

    Nice work, there's still room for someone to top Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My L-sits were no where near L's 5s into the first round. I didn't expect them to be that hard, but damn! Nice workout, Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. liked the l-sit, still can't crank out that number of pull-ups, kips notwithstanding. DNF (sigh)

    ReplyDelete