This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
6/17 workout 'Helen'
All this weeks workout will be 'Helen' which is as follows:
3 rounds for time of: run 400m 21 KB swings (1.5 pood) - can sub with 50 lb DB 12 pull-ups
Ok, had no choice but to do it at home since the gym at the Navy Yard is not suited for the Helen....not enough tread mills to support. Therefore I did it home with a 25 lb KB. Time: 10:19. Adding an extra 63 KB swings since half the weight was 14:36. Regardless no points for second place. Great job Seth! Happy Father's Day!
My time was 10:55. I wasn't used to the KB swings, therefore it took a long time to do those. Looking forward to the next workout;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Cristoph! You got me this week, man. 11:44 for me. I was hurtin' on the last round...
ReplyDeleteNice job. Looking forward to seeing some more scores.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Oorah!
...and I got Christoph! I pulled away during the KB swings.
ReplyDelete10:05 for me with a healing foot!
Brian G may be posting on Monday!
Good luck!
Ok, had no choice but to do it at home since the gym at the Navy Yard is not suited for the Helen....not enough tread mills to support. Therefore I did it home with a 25 lb KB. Time: 10:19. Adding an extra 63 KB swings since half the weight was 14:36. Regardless no points for second place. Great job Seth! Happy Father's Day!
ReplyDelete