The workout this week is straight out of the Crossfit Games, with a small modification to the timing.
2 rounds (all exercises done in order):
50 pullups
50 KB swings (50 lbs)
100 Single Jump Ropes
50 Overhead Squats (95 lbs)
NOTE: There is a 30 minute cap on the time for this exercise. If the workout is not complete in 30 minutes add 1 penalty second for each rep not finished.
Example: If you finish everything but the last round of overhead squats your score is 30m 50s.
An explanation of each lift can be found here.
Post your time to the comments.
Good Luck!
My manliness was tested today. 28:27. Slight adjustments required. I had to drop the KB from 50 to 35 and the overhead squats from 95 to 65. I like the penalty factor. It pushed me to the completion. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThis was a bear. Couldn't finish the overhead squats in the 30 minutes.
ReplyDelete30:50 RX
What a hard workout! It took me 29:29 to do this. I had to adjust the squats from 95 to 70 lb since I would have destroyed myself without doing this ;-) Good luck for you!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember the last time I felt so nauseous after a workout. This was tough!
ReplyDelete28:28 as prescribed.
Did this with Dylan this morning and concur on the OH Squats. My form on them was horrible...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, great workout, Seth. Looks like you're up for next week, too.
30:50 Rx for me.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!