This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
6/3 Workout
Saw this one the other day and thought it looked like fun...
50 pull-ups
10 burpees
40 pull-ups
20 burpees
30 pull-ups
30 burpees
20 pull-ups
40 burpees
10 pull-ups
50 burpees
Not sure how to approach this, but will let you know Friday.
Matt you are an A$&! Time: 40:51 I completed each exercise before going to the next. I think I would rather do a Murph! Great workout! Welcome Joe to the club! Somebody please beat Matt! Have a great weekend!
30:55 the hardest workout ever!!! My muscles are still shaking while writing this....I also completed each exercise before going to the next. Thanks Seth for pushing me trough this workout!
You guys were close... 27:40 for me. The burpees definitely took it out of me the most. More muscle fatigue than anything with the pull-ups. Laid on the ground for a few minutes afterwards. As usual got some wierd looks from people...
Matt you are an A$&!
ReplyDeleteTime: 40:51
I completed each exercise before going to the next.
I think I would rather do a Murph!
Great workout! Welcome Joe to the club!
Somebody please beat Matt!
Have a great weekend!
30:55 the hardest workout ever!!! My muscles are still shaking while writing this....I also completed each exercise before going to the next. Thanks Seth for pushing me trough this workout!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Christoph
I'm not sure if I hated the 50 pullups or 50 burpees more. On the verge of throwing up at the end.
ReplyDelete30:32 for me!
You guys were close... 27:40 for me. The burpees definitely took it out of me the most. More muscle fatigue than anything with the pull-ups. Laid on the ground for a few minutes afterwards. As usual got some wierd looks from people...
ReplyDeleteHope everyone has a great weekend!