Tuesday, June 28, 2011

7/1 Workout "Fran" modified

To All:
This week's workout is as follows:

1 mile run
21 Thrusters (weight = body weight X .65)
21 Pull-ups
15 Thrusters (weight = body weight X .65)
15 Pull-ups
9 Thrusters (weight = body weight X .65)
9 Pull-ups
100 Navy sit-ups
1 mile run

Fastest time wins. Good luck! Happy 4th of July!!

Here is a good site to observe how to do a thruster correctly:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OhqIGYqELk

5 comments:

  1. Great workout! Thrusters were rough. did 110lbs (.61BW)as someone had taken over the bar I had set up...
    28:13 for me.

    Enjoy the 4th everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 34.05 for me - 120 lbs on the thrusters. The thrusters were slow from the start and only got slower.

    Great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another tough one. I did 100# thrusters...

    32:53

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I am the slowest person this week...34:50 for me and I only did 95lbs for the thrusters (since I am a lightweight ;-)

    Have a great Independence Day!!!

    ReplyDelete