This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
January 20 Workout "Cindy"
This week's workout: "Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of: 5 Pull-ups 10 Push-ups 15 Squats
Great workout, my arms are still shaking of exhausting. Did exactly 28 rounds (but mainly because I knew that Matt managed 27 rounds so I really hurried up the last 5 minutes). Have a great weekend everybody.
Didn't do as well as last time on this so not setting the bar too high...
ReplyDelete27 for me. I blame it on the millipede I stepped half way through...
Awesome workout though!
Great job Matt! 21 and 2/3 for me. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHmm, only 14 for me, but that's a PR for unmodified pull-ups in one workout.
ReplyDeleteGreat workout, my arms are still shaking of exhausting. Did exactly 28 rounds (but mainly because I knew that Matt managed 27 rounds so I really hurried up the last 5 minutes).
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend everybody.
24 for me, this is one of my favorites. Full body in 20 minutes. Nice work Christoph.
ReplyDelete