Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2/3 Workout 'Meet the Spartans'

All,

Saw this one in an old folder I had and got way too excited to pass it
up. Hope everyone likes it!

For time:
25 pull-ups
50 push-ups
75 push press (75/55)
100 squats
75 SDHPs (75/55)
50 push-ups
25 pull-ups

Should be a full body meltdown! As always, scale where needed.

Good luck!

Matt

7 comments:

  1. I think I liked that workout. Not sure I did too well though as I slowed down a ton on the push presses and the SDHPs.
    20:11 for me. Took about an hour to recover from, too.

    What a way to start a Friday! Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this on too, just not as much as Matt did. It looked deceivingly easy, but those push-presses and SDHP's slowed me down a LOT.

    25:03 for me. Good luck to the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Great One" has returned from the depths. What a way to return from the IR list. 24:27 for me. Seth, you have to step your game up, I thought you were suppose to be a Navy Diver!:=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 27:30 for me this morning.....atiim has rejoined the crew, welcome back! SDHPs kicked my butt, really looking forward to my traps being sore all weekend. Tgif enjoy the weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, great job! 20:43 for me. Awesome workout! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice workout Matt, as everyone said: it looked much easier than it was. 24:02 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally remembered to post my time while watching the Super Bowl. I also really liked this workout. 25:20 for me. I get more sore as each day passes. I love this stuff! - Kim -

    ReplyDelete