Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 17 Workout "Rahoi"

This week's workout: "Rahoi" (slightly modified)

Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
12 - Box Jumps (min. 24")
6 - Thrusters @ 1/2 body weight
6 - Burpee pull-ups
6 - Handstand push-ups

Most rounds win!

7 comments:

  1. Nice workout! Not sure I'm setting the bar too high on this one. Wasn't expecting that to be as bad as it was.
    Got 5+18.
    Burpee pull-ups were rough and wasn't expecting the HSPUs to be as bad. Again, awesome workout!

    Have great weekend and good luck to Seth at dive school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was way harder than I thought it would be. Great job to the DC crew this morning.
    Six rounds completed by me as prescribed. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, sir!? You got me. Nice job. Definitely tougher than expected, but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 rounds + 12 box jumps for me....just enough to edge out Atiim...oh yeah! Great workout, quick and tough...hope everyone has a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 rounds and 24. That was a nice workout. Happy Sunday everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 rounds even, it was tougher than it looked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only knocked out 3 full rounds and 24. Wish I could have finished the handstand pushups, but thought my arms were going to collapse...

    ReplyDelete