Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5/18 Workout 'Meet the Spartans' (and then some)

Tough to come up with one leading into the MDM, but here goes.

For time:
Start with 1mile run
then,
Meet the Spartans
25 pull-ups
50 push-ups
75 push press (75/55)
100 squats
75 SDHPs (75/55)
50 push-ups
25 pull-ups
then,
1mile run

Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely insane... 75 reps of anything with weight is bound to hurt! Time to git'r done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY S**T! well that wasn't fun by any means. First to post time but definitely not in first place, 58:34 for me today, sumo high pulls KILLED me and that was one of the longest miles of my life at the end. Enjoy your sore weekends fellow xfitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an upper body and cardio killer! Finished in 52:20... I'm the fastest thus far who is going to beat me. LOL!
    - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, guys! Concur on the HSPUs. Push Press was a lot harder than I expected, too. Just think how much 'shorter' that mile will feel next week, Landric.
    34:40 for me.
    MDM, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PHIBCB TWO alumni reunion celebrating CAPT Webb's retirement. He wishes you all the best! The Great One and I were able to bang this out today. I almost puked and Atiim did. 39:53 for me. Bring on MDM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's safe to say I hate any workout that ends with a mile run. That last mile and the 75 push presses were brutal.

    38:20 for me. Looking forward to the MDM!

    ReplyDelete