Apologize for the late delivery folks. Hopefully this isn't too easy since this is my first time putting together the workout. Hope it's one for the record books! Enjoy! Let's get ready for the MDM!!!
4 Rounds for time:
- 800M run
- 25 Pull ups
- 50 Navy Sit-ups
- 75 Air Squats
Quickest time wins!
For clarification, you are supposed to do each exercise in succession. So after you complete 25 pull-up you go on to sit-ups. Once 50 sit-ups are completed, you go on to the next exercise.
ReplyDelete2 words.....butt kicker! 44:19 for me this morning, Kim beasted me on the last set of sit ups to take second in our crew.....my one big ab was destroyed, ha! Have a great weekend everyone.
ReplyDeleteNot sure why I let you guys talk me in to this. The two things I like the least, running and situps, so I am a hurting unit today. I did not think I would finish standing but I had the DC Crew minus Aaron??? to cheer me on. 48:33. Did I mention that I dislike running and situps? Great workout, enjoy.
ReplyDeleteGreat workout today guys! My time was 43:40 (jumping pull-ups). Hopefully one day I can knock out a few on my own!!! This will definately get us ready for the MDM. I'm going to register: http://www.memorialdaymurph.com/memorialdaymurph_002.htm
ReplyDeletetoday! Spread the word - it's for a great cause!!!
Aaron - you don't have to worry about that being too easy! After round one, I had serious second thoughts about this.... brutal.
ReplyDelete38:05 for me
I agree with Joe, definitely not an easy one. Nice work to everyone.
ReplyDelete39:03 for me.
Great to have the DC crew back together. I delayed my entry so Seth could not cheat :)
ReplyDeleteGreat workout Aaron.
33:20 for me.
Have a great weekend!
I strongly concur, not 'too easy'!!! Wow! I'm a little worried about the next few days...
ReplyDelete33:14 for me.
Great workout! These last few have been some great prequals to the MDM. Can't wait!
Team, I'm feelin good after that workout! Bring on the MDM! 34:41 for me. Yeah it wasnt easy at all. Gettin in better shape! Feels good!
ReplyDeleteHey, everyone I'm back... And in pain! Bringing up the rear at 40:53. Great workout!
ReplyDeleteBrian,
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back. Are you still in Japan?