Warmup: On your own
Workout: "Fran"
21-15-9
Thrusters (95/65)
Pull-ups
After finishing Fran stop your timer and complete 100 Navy sit-ups at your own pace.
These will not be counted towards your score.
Compare your times to the workout from 4/6/12.
Good luck!
-Seth
Wow, I am the first to post. Nice, short, shot of adrenaline to get my leave started right. 7:56 for me.
ReplyDeleteGreat start to the weekend. 9:10 for me as prescribed with 95 lb thrusters. They hurt!
ReplyDeleteI liked "Fran", but I am not sure how my muscles will like it tomorrow... My time was 6:55 and this time it really hurts. Good luck everyone and have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete5:48 for me, I forgot how hard this one was...my forearms were jello at the end...fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteI humbly submit my score of 15:06. Fran kicked my butt. I question your sanity Seth when you make comments like "fun stuff" in regards to Fran.
ReplyDeleteHmm. 10:18 for me. Although my pull-ups were assisted as I learned I cannot do a pull-up to save my life, but I can hang there flailing about like no one's business. I also just used the 45 lb. bar instead of the prescribed 65 lb. as I apparently have no upper body strength.
ReplyDelete8:44 for me! Atiim was king of the DC crew for a change hence his haste and excitement to post first! Good on ya Senthill! Keep up the domination! Good workout!
ReplyDelete3:32. Had a sharing issue at the gym and stopped my watch for about 20 sec, so I must DQ myself.
ReplyDeleteFran sucks!
*Late Pass: 6:27 for me. I've been nurse a sprained MCL for the last few weeks (tackle football, anyone?) but I am back. Couldn't get to this until yesterday... Thrusters really drain you!
ReplyDeleteI was feeling the after effects of Fran all weekend! 9:35 for me, 45 lb bar for the thrusters, and assisted pull-up machine. One day I will master the kipping pull-up!
ReplyDelete