This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
I stand here before the cross fit gods humbled today. I am not sure how I finished without oxygen. I litterally was seeing black towards the end. 1:01 for me. Absolutely banana's.
Wow! First one since taking some r&r with the fam back home. 42:27 for me Good to be back in the mix! Will see about hitting up the three i missed sometime soon...
This was an extremely tough workout! Made it in under 1 hour! 55:50 for me. Burpees then pushups, who puts those back-to-back!!! Good luck everyone1
ReplyDeleteI stand here before the cross fit gods humbled today. I am not sure how I finished without oxygen. I litterally was seeing black towards the end. 1:01 for me. Absolutely banana's.
ReplyDeleteIt was a hot one in DC today. 34:42 for me. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteWow! First one since taking some r&r with the fam back home.
ReplyDelete42:27 for me
Good to be back in the mix! Will see about hitting up the three i missed sometime soon...
Hi all, I hope you are all fine and do not melt over there (I heard it's 104 F)!
ReplyDeleteI did this workout with cool 70 F...and needed 45:12 Minutes for the workout. Have a great Sunday and stay cool ;-) Greetings from Germany
36:33 for me - from Fort Stockton, TX. I spent the whole run dreading the burpies.
ReplyDeleteOMG! THIS WAS A WORKOUT! 38:00 for me! Shucks! Looks like Greg is responsible for posting this weeks workout too! DC crew representin!
ReplyDelete