Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 6 Workout

Happy 4th of July!

Short and sweet: GI Jane

100 Burpee Pull-ups for time (each burpee includes a push-up and a jump to the pull-up bar).

Quickest time wins!

Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. I missed the DC crew to push me along since I am on vacation, but was able to survive with exception to the bloody calluses.
    17:45 for me.
    We last did this workout Dec 2 2011 if you want to check out your score. I wish I didn't. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17:28 for me. Great workout, but I wish I hadn't seen my last score either...I did manage to keep my callouses intact.

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 32:18 for me. Once I say burpees I knew it would suck. Started to see black at the end but pushed through. One man DC Crew today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9:46 for me, but the bar was just barely at my finger tips so have to DQ myself. I'm going to have to build some more pull-up bars out here...
    Awesome workout though and one of my favorites. Glad to be back on it after taking the time off! Looking forward to next week's excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14:40 for me. I improved my last time of GI Jane by 10 Seconds! Yeah!!! Feels good. WIth this improvement in my mind I am looking forward to next weeks workout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man! Another killer. I slept on this workout too and it came back to bite me! 16:20 for me. Another great workout posted by Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christoph,
    You've got it, my friend. Bring the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt thanks for the link and the Great workouts when you visit CLDJ! This one took me just less than 25 min. so I've got lots of opportunity for improvement.

    ReplyDelete