A more traditional workout for this week.
-100 Pull ups
-200 Push ups
-300 Sit ups
-400 Corchina Squats
Fastest time wins. You can break up the individual exercises any way you want. Pull ups - kipping is allowed. Push ups should be "mud-pup" or "crossfit" style. This means that you go down until your chest is on the ground, lift both hands off the ground and then push back up to the leaning rest. Sit ups are in accordance with PFA regulations. Corchina Squats are full depth squats like the workout two weeks ago.
Good Luck
I had to go early to fit this in before I go on leave. :21::34
ReplyDeleteDC crew decided today was the day...out in the heat. We decided to break up the routine into 10 sets (10, 20, 30, 40 reps respectively). I did not meet my weekly goal of beating Atiim this week, so I'm gonna have to hit the next workouts harder. 43 muntes flat today. Charlie, get off the creatine man, us fat bodies need a chance, ha!
ReplyDeleteCharlie, we are going to have to send USADA to your house for a few routine visits. Tough workout but I did beat Landric by 1 second. 42:59 for me. We have two new additions to the crew, hopefully post.
ReplyDelete37::45 for me. Felt good until I heard the score to beat was 21::34...that's a high bar.
ReplyDeleteI broke the workout in to 20 rounds. A great all body workout.
Good luck!
Felt good to get back into the swing! DC crew represented. Need to get our two new adds to post their scores. 31:49 for me. Awesome workout. The continuous workouts are the best. Looking forward to next week!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Cory Durant who joined me (and pushed me) in Fort Jackson to finish thus week's workout. His time 40:15 and my time 40:22. Glad to see the DC crew in full force. Attim/Landric, you almost got me. Aaron way to go. Seth good job. Charlie you are in s different league and should give us a head start. Can Matt take his time down???
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid I was short, too.
ReplyDelete28:20 for me. Charlie, you're definitely in a differnt league, man. Wow! Great workout though!
Thanks for letting me join your reindeer games! These workouts are exactly what I need to recover post baby. My arms still hurt! 50:49
ReplyDeleteThat was a nice one. My time was 34:27 and I definitely couldn't finish the workout any faster...
ReplyDeleteThanks to Landric for pushing me to get this workout in today!!! I finished at 47 minutes. This was so tough especially the push-ups. Not sure if I will be able to come to work tomorrow :) - Kim
ReplyDelete