All,
I trust everyone had a great holiday and New Year. Now let's get things started on the right foot (or left...).
For time:
10 ground to overhead (95#)
100m sprint
20 burpees
100m sprint
30 push press (95#)
100m sprint
40 box jumps (24")
100m sprint
50 KB swings (1.5pood or ~55#DB)
100m sprint
60 pull-ups
100m sprint
70 squats
100m sprint
80 push-ups
100m sprint
90 sit-ups (x-fit style)
100m sprint
100 lunges (50ea leg)
100m sprint
Good luck to all and Happy New Year!
What a workout to break in the New Year! Was definitely intimidating going into...
ReplyDelete34:14 for me.
Looking forward to some more posts
To 2013! Way to give it a kick start Matt. 49:02 for me. Only did 75 lbs for ground to overhead and push press and 30 lbs for KB. Look forward to Manda Bay! Let's see some scores.
ReplyDelete39:14. Another one that looked quicker than it was. Did this one with my brother, I'm not sure I'll convince him to workout with me again anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteWe should have one more post coming in from the West Coast to take the title away from Matt.
31:03. Sorry for the late posting. I had to create a new profile.
ReplyDelete