Wednesday, May 8, 2013

10 May Workout 'BARBARA'

All,

An old classic!

BARBARA
5 rounds for time of:
20 pull-ups
30 push-ups
40 sit-ups
50 squats
rest precisely 3mins between each round

No running, but still a good prep on the calisthenics.  Feel free to warm up and cool down with a jog if you like though...

Good Luck to all!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Great workout! I pulled together a small CLDJ crew. My time was 31:50. The other two who joined me finished in 33:02 and 39:04 respectively.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had some competition at the CLDJ gym. I'll admit, I saw your scores before starting the workout...

    30:58 for me - I slowed down on the middle rounds but ended strong to stay ahead of Cdr V.

    Nice workout, great prep for MDM and the PRT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love BARBARA until about round 4...
    29:36 for me.
    Was hurtin' after this one. Looking forward to MURPH! I think i've got a few takers in my neighborhood, too!

    ReplyDelete