Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7/26 workout 'Death by Burpees'

Let's try this one again. Because it was so fun the first time!

'Death by Burpees'
Do 1 burpee on the start of the first minute, then 2 in the start of the second, and so on until you can no longer complete the amount within the minute. Score is last full set plus the partial of the final round.

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I have returned from my Djibouti deployment and have made it to Hawaii! The time change worked to my advantage so I knocked out last week's workout and this week's workout back to back. 14 rounds + 12 reps in the final set. Glad to see the Great One is back! Mahalo to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I think I'm starting to like this workout more and more... Legs were on fire, but powered though 17 rnds plus 12 reps.
    Great to hear you're getting settled in, sir! That all happened pretty fast! And you're still able to get the workouts in! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obviously still out of shape. I could only muster 10 rounds plus 5 reps. Burpees are not my area of expertise. Will try to keep the momentum going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one always sneaks up on me...seems so easy at the beginning.
    15 rounds + 0 reps.
    4 of us did this together this morning - 3 scores of 15 and one 14.
    Pick a good one for this week, Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did 13 rounds +0 reps and i got my wife to participate (first time) and she did 12 rounds +0

    ReplyDelete