This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Thursday, October 17, 2013
10/18 workout
5 rounds for time of:
9 hang power clean (75%BW) no squat unless you want to...
6 push press (75%BW)
400m run
After the first round I knew you had me, Matt. Power Cleans felt pretty good but the 135# push press was maxing me out. I ended up doing nearly a thruster on a few each round. 22:30 for me. Thanks for forcing me to do power cleans, it had been a while. Go Packers!
Wow! Started off not too bad, but rounds 4 and 5 were rough...
ReplyDelete16:01 for me.
Looking forward to some more scores!
After the first round I knew you had me, Matt. Power Cleans felt pretty good but the 135# push press was maxing me out. I ended up doing nearly a thruster on a few each round.
ReplyDelete22:30 for me.
Thanks for forcing me to do power cleans, it had been a while. Go Packers!
Sorry to have missed this workout. I had a State Emergency Preparedness Workshop and could not get to the gym.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, Sir. You can make it up any time...
ReplyDeleteSeth, push press was rough. I almost fell over a few times on them. Especially on the last few sets.
Will try this tonight. Looks kind of tough.
ReplyDeleteMatt, trying to find your email! Hit me up so I can send that thing to you!
ReplyDelete