Thursday, February 13, 2014

2/14 'HELEN' plus

In the interests of 'the girls' thought this one looked fun!

4 rounds for time of:
400m run
21 KB swings (1.5 pood or 55lb DB)
12 pull-ups

The plus is just an added round since the Rx is only 3.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I liked that workout! Could have been a little warmer though... A balmy 38deg is a bit cold for me. Had the neighbors out doing it with me though!
    15:44 for me.
    Glad it was 4 rounds vice 3.
    Looking forward to some more scores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A balmy 73deg here Matt! Honolulu is ready for you when you are! 17:20 for me. I was joined by CAPT Lynch and CDR Sanders. I have a nice blister that tore open during the workout. I modified the KB swings to 45lbs. Looks like you are back in your groove Matt. Seth, can you take him? Great One?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Great One can't mess with Leonidas. My back is still a little messed up so I passed on last week but I wanted to get one in this week. Golds gym is not setup for crossfit so I lost alot of time in transition between stations. 23:07 for me. I am glad it was four rounds, crazy cardio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one too. I had a nice, efficient set up.
    15:30 for me. Feels good to beat Matt once in a while!
    Good to have Atiim back, even if it's from Gold's gym.

    ReplyDelete