This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
14 March - Kettlebell Snatch
Pretty simple. As many snatches as you can do in 10 minutes. Feel free to switch hands at any time. Does not need to go to the ground every rep. 53 pound KB, 50 pound DB....or of course substitute as necessary.
Even side by side I couldn't keep up with Chief Cortez. 140 reps for me. I switched from kettlbell to dumbbell at 20 reps, after my forearm went numb. Let's see a few more scores!
Not my best performance. I did 104 reps using a 44 lb kettlebell. Kept smashing my forearm so I decided to leave the 53lber alone. Good cardio for a 10 minute workout.
Apologize for two late weeks in a row... Chief, you killed it! Nice job! 149 for me with an olympic dumbbell (50#+ bar). Looking forward to this week's challenge! Should get it in on time this week...
I actually impressed myself by doing much more than I thought I would. 161 using 53 pound KB.
ReplyDeleteEven side by side I couldn't keep up with Chief Cortez.
ReplyDelete140 reps for me.
I switched from kettlbell to dumbbell at 20 reps, after my forearm went numb.
Let's see a few more scores!
Yikes, I am embarrassed to report my score. 102 reps at 40 lb dumbbells.
ReplyDeleteNot my best performance. I did 104 reps using a 44 lb kettlebell. Kept smashing my forearm so I decided to leave the 53lber alone. Good cardio for a 10 minute workout.
ReplyDeleteApologize for two late weeks in a row... Chief, you killed it! Nice job!
ReplyDelete149 for me with an olympic dumbbell (50#+ bar).
Looking forward to this week's challenge! Should get it in on time this week...