Friday, July 31, 2015

7/31 Workout

Another quick one this week.

21-15-9

Pullups
Thrusters (95#)
Bench (60# DB or 135# BB)

Fastest time wins. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I think Matt beat me last week but forgot to post, so we're doing my workout of choice. I think the dumbbells were marked incorrectly at the gym, they felt much heavier than 60 lbs...that or the thrusters wore me out.
    18:20 for me. Slower than last time, but still felt good.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Seth. Got caught up and totally forgot last week...
    Brutal workout! I thought bench would be a strong point for me, but it killed me on the second and third set...
    8:25 for me.
    I imagine CAPT Vinci is busy getting ready for command, but look forward to seeing some posts. Congrats and enjoy, Sir! I might consider coming to join you if i was on a different rotation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Matt and great job on your time. My time was 15:47. I started it as prescribed on the first set and had to lighten the weights. My Matt joined me and completed the workout in 12:40. That was a brutal workout for sure. I would be happy to have you guys head this way!!

    ReplyDelete