Saturday, October 17, 2015

10/16 workout

Let's call this a modified 'Angie'...
For time:
50 pull-ups
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
1 mile run

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Hand blisters still recovering from 'Jennifer'
    Time upon completion of each set of exercise:
    50 pull-ups - 8:01
    100 push-ups - 13:33
    100 sit-ups - 19:38
    1 mile run - 27:31 (final time)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much harder than i thought. Got my pfa in a couple weeks and not the output i was looking for in this...
    Pull-ups at 4:50
    Push-ups at 7:30
    Sit-ups at 9:50
    Then run finished at 18:50.
    going right into the run from the sit-ups was a bit rough, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, should I post something by default. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so. I meant to say something, but wasn't sure if you'd see it.
    Bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late post due to last week's PFA. Total time for me: 19:16

    ReplyDelete