This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Sunday, August 7, 2016
Aug 5, 2016 Workout
A short run followed by a fast paced circuit this week.
Wow, fellas. Yuma sun is brutal, but I'm lovin' it! Took a couple days to recoup from the 2nd road trip... 24:43 for me at 185#. Pull-ups are killing me lately. I'm coming back though, gents so watch out!
Solid workout. I used 185# for the DLs.
ReplyDelete22:51 for me.
The bar is set. Good luck!
19:54 for me. Nice workout! Congrats Matt on your selection to O4!!
ReplyDeleteWow, fellas. Yuma sun is brutal, but I'm lovin' it! Took a couple days to recoup from the 2nd road trip...
ReplyDelete24:43 for me at 185#.
Pull-ups are killing me lately. I'm coming back though, gents so watch out!
I think using the head prior to the "bodyweight deadlifts" helped to not have too much weight on the bar....18:10 for me.
ReplyDelete