This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Cool, crisp morning on beautiful north island to get this one in. 14:50 for me. Thrusters were painful, but able to power through most sets. Already feeling the pain so gonna be a rough few days... Glad to be able to get a few in with CAPT Vinci. We'll have to have a full reunion one of these days.
17:31 with 70# thrusters. I am glad Matt was there. I have been doing thrusters the wrong way...harder :)...for the past three years since the last time we did them together in Djibouti.
Lots of breaks to get through this one.
ReplyDelete21:38 for me.
Good luck!
Cool, crisp morning on beautiful north island to get this one in.
ReplyDelete14:50 for me.
Thrusters were painful, but able to power through most sets. Already feeling the pain so gonna be a rough few days...
Glad to be able to get a few in with CAPT Vinci. We'll have to have a full reunion one of these days.
17:31 with 70# thrusters. I am glad Matt was there. I have been doing thrusters the wrong way...harder :)...for the past three years since the last time we did them together in Djibouti.
ReplyDelete