This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wow! That was close, Sir! Although opposite numbers for me. 79 jump squats 101 push-ups Total: 180 Did this with my fellow wardroom and wrapped up with a sandbag run and some abs. Great way to start the day! I love tabatas, but I hate 'em...
Great workout. 100 jump squats and 79 push-ups.
ReplyDeleteTotal:179
Wow! That was close, Sir! Although opposite numbers for me.
ReplyDelete79 jump squats
101 push-ups
Total: 180
Did this with my fellow wardroom and wrapped up with a sandbag run and some abs. Great way to start the day!
I love tabatas, but I hate 'em...
91 jump squats, 120 pushups.
ReplyDeleteTotal: 211
Those jump squats were brutal!