Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/18 workout

Saw this one on the S&C WOD from crossfit endurance website and thought it would be fun.  Kind of an added twist to a CINDY...

For time:
10 deadlifts (1.25BW)
1 round of CINDY
8 deadlifts
2 rounds of CINDY
6 deadlifts
3 rounds of CINDY
4 deadlifts
4 rounds of CINDY
2 deadlifts
5 rounds of CINDY

Should be a good one.  Don't think it'll take too long...

Good luck to all.

10 comments:

  1. meant to throw this in there just in case

    1 round of CINDY is:
    5 pull-ups
    10 push-ups
    15 squats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout! Matt, watch out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember Seth, every time you take a break, I'm pulling ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 16.39 - Great workout. I took more water breaks than I should have on the last two rounds.

    Let's see some more scores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deadlifts were harder than I thought they would be.
    I beat you this time Seth!
    15:49

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one was awesome! Really glad the deadlifts were the ones getting lower each set...
    12:24
    Those water breaks got you, Seth...

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sure did, but still a great workout.

    Hopefully we end up with a few more scores tomorrow morning. I know Ian was itchin' to finish this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brian G completed this one too, but had a problem posting. Time was 24 minutes. Good to see you back Brian!

    ReplyDelete