This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
First workout this week for me... Felt good to get back. 6:02. Was quick and not too painful. Have to add some more next time...Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Matt, glad you were well rested to kick my butt again. I was hoping your week off would give us a fighting chance to beat you. Guess not!7:18 for me.
7.52 here. I thought I had a shot at winning this one! Nice work you two.
7:57. Nice workout - I'm getting there!
First workout this week for me... Felt good to get back.
ReplyDelete6:02. Was quick and not too painful. Have to add some more next time...
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Matt, glad you were well rested to kick my butt again. I was hoping your week off would give us a fighting chance to beat you. Guess not!
ReplyDelete7:18 for me.
7.52 here. I thought I had a shot at winning this one! Nice work you two.
ReplyDelete7:57. Nice workout - I'm getting there!
ReplyDelete