This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
on leave, but thought I'd still get this in. Didn't happen... Anyway, 12:55 for me. Couldn't move for about two hours after. Hadn't felt that rough in a while.
The bar is set, although not very high. I almost puked!
ReplyDelete15:24
Good luck!
14.55, setting a new bar! I ran this one on the track, great workout for the PRT!
ReplyDelete13:17 for me. Attributed mainly to my new Nike Trainers!
ReplyDeleteBL
Sorry, my parents are visiting from Germany this weekend so I can't do the workout this week. Next week i am in again!!
ReplyDeleteOh and happy easter!
on leave, but thought I'd still get this in. Didn't happen... Anyway, 12:55 for me. Couldn't move for about two hours after. Hadn't felt that rough in a while.
ReplyDelete