Thursday, April 28, 2011

4/29 Workout... BURPEES!

All,
 
I gotta bring 'em back for this week!  For time:
 
Run 800M
50 Burpees
Run 800M
 
Good luck!
 
B
 

8 comments:

  1. 11.27 - the second half mile was a killer!

    If you're seeing this I think the posting problems are resolved!

    Good luck, and nice workout Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11:41 that was close Seth, you got me at the last half mile.

    After this workout the sunny day is even more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14:51. I crashed and burned on this one... My ITBS (knee issues) has been acting up. No excuse for being burned by 3 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. been having problems posting comments so hopefully this works...
    Was shooting for sub-10, but burpees really kicked my ass. 11:02 for me.
    Aweaome workout, Brian!

    If this works I'll post my late workout for last week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will hit this workout tomorrow or Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am honored to have completed this workout with my son (age 10) and daughter (age 9). After a well rested Spring Break, I am happy to complete this workout in 10:38. Got you Seth. However, my son beat me fair and square with a score of 10:16.
    Thanks for the great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is awesome! What a beast. Is he going to be a regular now?

    Jayk ran his first 5K today with a time of 28:06. Was proud of him for doing it after all the past resistance.

    Looking forward to this week's workout. Are you going to let your son pick?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work to both you and your son. Both of you under 11 is awesome!

    I'm with Matt, is your son going to be involved with picking?

    ReplyDelete