Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/13 workout

Let's keep going with the running and plyo...
 
For time:
1600m run
10 burpees
10 4-count flutterkicks
800m run
20 burpees
20 4-count flutterkicks
400m run
30 burpees
30 4-count flutterkicks
 
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. http://memorialdaymurph.homestead.com/index.html
    This is a link to a website for a Memorial Day Murph. Not sure if anyone is interested, but thought I'd throw it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Memorial Day Murph is a great idea, I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh looks like the blog is working....
    My time was 19:02 and I really felt good about it ;-) Let's see your times....
    Christoph

    ReplyDelete
  4. 19.18 for me. Since the Blogger was down, I was notified that Matt beat us again!! Close race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a close race! 18:58 for me. burpees suck, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn't close enough! 19.30 for me, with Christoph running away from me during the last set of Burpees. Great workout though, and awesome to see such a tight grouping of scores.

    ReplyDelete