Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Memorial Day Murph!

All,
 
Gonna hit up the Memorial Day Murph this week (link below).  No need to register unless you want to.  I couldn't find out how they were going to recieve scores, etc. so not too worried about it.  It just sounded like fun!!!
 
 
With Monday being a holiday, all posts should be in by tuesday at 1200.  Too bad we're not all together to enjoy this with a BBQ and beer at the finish... 
 
Good luck to all!
 

5 comments:

  1. It was great hitting the Murph again. We have not completed it in awhile.
    35:34 for me (no body armor :)
    Happy Memorial Day!
    I made a post on the Murphy Memorial Day facebook link. Oh Rah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,
    By way of introductions, I'm one of the OFP wanna-be's out at UCSD. Seth told me you were doing the Murph, so I thought I'd post my time. Keep in mind it was my first one...that last mile was killer!

    37:59 (no armor).

    Happy Memorial Day!
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely felt good hitting the Murph again. It's been quite a while...
    29:38 for me. No armor for me either although tempting.
    Joseph, good to see another motivated player in the field.
    Now gotta get on the site and get a t-shirt.
    How did you post?

    Hope everyone has/had a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt - I didn't post on the official site....I just meant this blog.

    By the way, nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to cut out the run. Still recovering from tendonitis from my barefoot running experiment.

    14.25 for the pullup/pushup/squat portion. It's WAY easier without 2 miles to run. I did add a swim at the end but couldn't decide how to fairly time it.

    Nice work so far! Hopefully we'll get another score before noon.

    ReplyDelete