This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Nice prediction, Seth. I'm sorry to say you didn't quite make it though.
18:46 for me. I think this is one of my favorites...
I'm on leave next week as well, so not sure I'll get teh workout in Friday, but definitely should be able to before Monday afternoon.
If I still have the fastest time, whoever is next should pick next weeks workout as I will be pretty busy unpacking next week and don't want to hold things up.
Arrrrrg, that was close Seth; 23:20 for me. Did this workout at home (pull-ups at the balcony - while the neighbors were watching) Looking forward to next weeks workout!
Had to do this one a day early, scheduling is tough on vacation.
ReplyDelete22:50 for me.
I did the lunges on a squash court, I'm hoping down and back is around 100'.
I'm predicting a big win for me this week...
You got me Seth. 25.05. Have a great weekend. On vacation next week. If the facilities can not support, I will do on the following Monday. Goodluck!
ReplyDelete24:13 for me.
ReplyDeleteNice prediction, Seth. I'm sorry to say you didn't quite make it though.
ReplyDelete18:46 for me. I think this is one of my favorites...
I'm on leave next week as well, so not sure I'll get teh workout in Friday, but definitely should be able to before Monday afternoon.
If I still have the fastest time, whoever is next should pick next weeks workout as I will be pretty busy unpacking next week and don't want to hold things up.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Oohrah!
Arrrrrg, that was close Seth; 23:20 for me. Did this workout at home (pull-ups at the balcony - while the neighbors were watching)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to next weeks workout!
Have a nice weekend and a great vacation!