This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Hello FridayWorkoutCrew, I am back! My first posting from Germany. It was hard to find a suitable gym nearby (not for this workout, but for all the others). My time was 14:34. I am looking forward to compete in this group again!!!!! Thanks for the first workout since 3 weeks. Have a great weekend and best regard from Hamburg, Germany.
12:23 for me; 12:41 for newcomer Sirron Vessels... a fellow CEC-turned-civilian. Having someone to workout with definitely helped this week! Seth, my legs agree with you... a shock indeed!
"Hello all, 18:20 for me (completed last 1/4 mile on an elliptical...also did normal squats with prescribed weight vice overhead). For the 4th straight workout, there was an exercise I haven't done in years, my legs thank you!"
Great workout! Where was the DC crew this morning?
ReplyDelete13:28 for me.
Have a great weekend!
Hello FridayWorkoutCrew, I am back! My first posting from Germany. It was hard to find a suitable gym nearby (not for this workout, but for all the others).
ReplyDeleteMy time was 14:34.
I am looking forward to compete in this group again!!!!!
Thanks for the first workout since 3 weeks.
Have a great weekend and best regard from Hamburg, Germany.
13.37 from me this week. Nice workout Brian, it shocked my legs.
ReplyDeleteYou've got the lead Cdr!
Brian L:
ReplyDelete12:23 for me; 12:41 for newcomer Sirron Vessels... a fellow CEC-turned-civilian. Having someone to workout with definitely helped this week! Seth, my legs agree with you... a shock indeed!
The gym was crowded this morning so Landrick I had to modify this workout. We used he elliptical machine for the run portion. 24:30 for me.
ReplyDeletePosting for Landric:
ReplyDelete"Hello all, 18:20 for me (completed last 1/4 mile on an elliptical...also did normal squats with prescribed weight vice overhead). For the 4th straight workout, there was an exercise I haven't done in years, my legs thank you!"