Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9/30/2011 Gymnast Workout

Gymnast workout: 
- run 1000m
- do 50 pull-ups
- do 100 Squats
- 20 Push-ups
- 20 Jacknifes (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12jDTJwNLwM) but without the weights!!!
- 19 Push-ups
- 19 Jacknifes
- 18....
- 18...
...
- 1 Push-up
- 1 Jacknife



Best time wins!

Please do the Push-ups and Jacknifes very clean and slowly.

Have fun, Christoph

8 comments:

  1. My time was 24:26! I totally forgot how much pain this workout can cause....And I got the feeling I was really slow this time.
    However, the bar is set.

    Good luck with your workouts!

    Have a nice weekend, Christoph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christoph, sie sind tier!
    This may be two in a row. Great job!
    30:57 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one hurt, I had Brent pulling me the whole way.

    20:01 for me, with Brent a few seconds ahead of me.
    I gave it all I had in honor of Christoph's first win!

    Great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cdr Vinci pulled me thru to a respectable time of 34:37....my ab (singular) is going to scream at me all weekend. Maybe I will join Atiim for some extra practice Monday when he gets his in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Finally got this in after a few days of running around in 'battle rattle'. Abs are tight, but hip flexors are the worst. Not sure how well tomorrow's distance training run will go, but wasn't about to pass this one up.
    26:49 for me.
    Great workout, Christoph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 28:01... Apparently, I was not meant to be a gymnast! Like Matt, my hip flexors are en fuego! Great way to start the workout week, however!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 33:49 and I can hardly move...not looking forward to waking up tomorrow. This one was rugged, good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seth,
    I think we need to schedule you for a urinalysis. I should work out while on leave so these workouts wouldn't hurt as much. Not sure who invented jacknifes but that person sucks. 41:03 for me.

    I would like to introduce a new member to the crew, Kim Caudle. This was her first time doing crossfit, hopefully she will join us again in the future. Her time was 42:12.

    Great Workout, looking forward to Friday so that I can try to beat Ben and Landrick.

    ReplyDelete