OK, posting early since Friday is a holiday.
Here it is, all for time:
The Immortals "Tailpipe" Warmup (follow each excerise with eight controlled recovery breaths through the nose):
25 Goblet squats (25 - 35 lbs)
25 Kettlebell swings (25 - 35 ilbs)
25 Burpees
25 Jumping Jacks
Immediately follow by a Michael:
3 rounds of 800 meter run, 50 Back extensions, and 50 Sit-ups.
Remember, time starts with the warm-up and stops after the last sit-up.
Good luck and have a safe holiday weekend!
Brian
I had to get this one in early. The clock started with the warm-up. If you can call 25 burpees a 'warm-up.'
ReplyDelete35.24 for me.
27:42 total time for me. Seth are you sure you did the prescribed workout? The only change I had were for back extensions. I had to do standing back extensions for two of three sets since multiple parties were competing for the machine.
ReplyDeleteGreat workout! Happy Veteran's Day!
29:53. Substituted lying back extensions and a med ball back extensions due to a lack of a machine. I have to agree Seth. You decided to take it easy or added something. Anyways, the burpees killed after the squats and swings.
ReplyDelete35:50 for me, since the gym was really crowded...Nevertheless, Great Workout!
ReplyDeleteHappy vets weekend all...33:23 for me...that last set was way tougher than I thought it would be. Great workout and hope everyone had a good weekend.
ReplyDelete28:01 for me... I just got edged out! I was surprised at how hard the sit-ups were down the stretch. Good work, everyone!
ReplyDeleteHad problems posting Thursday so hopefully this works...
ReplyDeleteBack was on fire, but able to power through. Lucked out on the timing of hitting the machine so no hold ups there. 25:49 for me. Not sure if I did the in between breathing properly (at all) though.
Hope everyone had a great Veterans Day Weekend!