Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/18 Workout - The Seven

A good mix of everything...
 
The Seven is 7 rounds of the following for time:
7 HSPUs (modify as needed)
7 Thrusters (135/95)
7 Knees to Elbows
7 Deadlifts (245/135)
7 Burpees
7 KB Swings (2 pood (~70lbs)/1.5 pood (~55lbs))
7 Pull-ups
 
The warm up can be the first round.
 
Best time wins.  Feel free to modify weights, etc. as necessary.
 
 
Good luck to all!
 
Matt

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This one was tougher than I thought... Feel free to punch me in the face next time you see me.
    50:35 for me. Feel much better now that it's over...

    Looking forward to seeing some more scores. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to deviate deadlifts, thrusters, and KB swings weights, 95 lbs, 55 lbs, and 35 lbs respectively. Time 31:40. I should not be considered as eligible to win. Great workout and enjoyed the HSPUs for the first time. Have a great weekend. To account for T-day lets try and have all scores in by COB 28 November to accommodate our travel schedule next week. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much harder than I expected. Each round felt like an entire workout.

    45:37 for me but I used the lighter weight selections.

    Matt, I think you scared everyone away this week.

    Cdr, If no one else posts I think you should take the win this week. I modded it a bit too and Matt shouldn't pick again after picking this marathon workout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all,
    sorry that I couldn't do the workout this week...I was sick. Next week I am in again!!!!!
    Christoph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to use my cell phone something is wrong with my computer. Matt, just because CDR Vinci finished ahead of you on the marathon is reason for you to take it out on us mortals. This was probably the toughest workout I have participated in and coming off of an eating and drinking binge in St. Thomas didn't help. A whopping 62:13 for me with the heavy weights. Had to use 35# k-balls though, that was the heaviest in the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seth take the honors and pick this week's workout. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take the honors. I'm hoping everyone's ready to sweat off Thanksgiving this week!

    ReplyDelete