We're back to an old favorite for our first after Thanksgiving workout!
_____________________________________
GI Jane
100 Burpee Pull-ups for time (each burpee includes a push-up and a jump to the pull-up bar)
The bar should be around 1 ft out of your reach.
_____________________________________
Click here if any questions regarding form.
If you hit a wall and need to modify here are some suggestions:
(1) Use a lower bar
(2) Sets of 5 burpees followed by 5 assisted pull-ups until you reach 100 of each.
*(3) Reduce total reps to 75.
Post modifications to comments.
As long as 100 reps are completed the fastest time completing the workout as Rx'd OR using modifications 1 or 2 will be considered the winner.
Good luck!
I almost quit at 75 on this one. My hands are still shaking. The bar was at the top of my reach (mod. 1) because that is what I have and I'm not complaining. 26:56.
ReplyDelete16:35 for me. I felt good this morning. Bar was out of reach half a foot or so.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Great to be back at it. Completed workout as prescribed.
ReplyDeleteTotal time: 14:34
Missed the DC crew this morning. I hope the Great Ones surgery, aka Atiim Senthill, did not scare anyone this morning. Hope to have Atiim back at the start of the calendar year. Speedy recovery Atiim. The gym staff missed your pools of sweat this morning.
Seth, you know this is my workout... I think I beat my last time. I couldn't find the scores for it though so must've been pre-blog.
ReplyDelete10:51 for me. Bar was about 4-6" above reach.
Sounds like Atiim is making his mark up there in true 'Great One' fashion. Hope to have you back soon, my friend.
Good to be back on it as I know I took a break over the long, food filled weekend.
14:50 for me. Bar was about 1,5 feet (50 cm) above reach (but that was not scary for a gymnast...)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great workout, I will tell my gymnast friends to include this one in their workout.