Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/9 workout

All,
 
An old favorite... 
 
21,18,15,12,9,6 of the following:
Pull-ups
Sit-ups (Navy Standard)
w/ 100 ft lunge after each round
 
Modify as needed (jumping pull-ups, in/outs, etc.).  basketball court is 94x50 for reference.
 
I'll try and dig through the archives and see if I can find the previous entry on this, but feel free to post to comments if you know where it is or find it first...
 
Good luck to all.
 
Matt
 

5 comments:

  1. link to last time we did this workout (7/8). Although last time we added a mile prior to so a little different. Not going to change it now, but maybe next time...

    http://friday-workout-crew.blogspot.com/2011/07/78-workout.html#comment-form

    Good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunges became the killer! 16:20 for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22:03 for me this morning....the lunges definitely made the workout much tougher, especially after being so lazy over the holidays. Ha! Enjoy the weekend everyone. Go Navy! Beat Army!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. Lunges were helacious! Oddly enough though, I think it was the pull-ups that slowed me down the most.

    11:40 for me.

    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15:08 for me. I'm glad Matt forgot the running part of this workout. Felt like I had a solid pace going, until I saw Matt's score...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete