This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
February 24 Workout "Angie"
This week's workout: "Angie"
For time: 100 Pull-ups 100 Push-ups 100 Navy Sit-ups 100 Squats
Started with squats and sit ups to get them out of the way quickly. Followed with 20 rounds of 5 pull ups( half were with jumping) and push ups. 28:21.
You got me this time Matt. Great job! 15:08 for me. We were glad to have CAPT Campbell join us today and he kicked our butts with a 13:15 time. I will send him the link so he can post next week's workout if he he holds on to the lead. Have a great weekend.
Knocked out 50 pull-ups (with breaks and using the assisted pull-up machine of course) before I realized I could break up the workout. I did pull-ups mixed in squats then added push-ups combined with sit-ups. This workout was no joke! 19:38 for me...
Awesome workout, but need to work on the strategy I think... Pull-ups were the long pole.
ReplyDelete14:55 for me.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Started with squats and sit ups to get them out of the way quickly. Followed with 20 rounds of 5 pull ups( half were with jumping) and push ups. 28:21.
ReplyDeleteYou got me this time Matt. Great job! 15:08 for me. We were glad to have CAPT Campbell join us today and he kicked our butts with a 13:15 time. I will send him the link so he can post next week's workout if he he holds on to the lead. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteKnocked out 50 pull-ups (with breaks and using the assisted pull-up machine of course) before I realized I could break up the workout. I did pull-ups mixed in squats then added push-ups combined with sit-ups. This workout was no joke! 19:38 for me...
ReplyDeleteI managed to fit in a workout during dive school! Did everyone break up the workout? I did 5 rounds of 20 reps of each exercise.
ReplyDeleteMy time was 13:05.
Great workout choice!
I did 'em with Seth.... 5 rounds of 20 reps each exercise... not exactly Rx, but sounds like that's okay here...
ReplyDeleteMy time was 11:32.