Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4/27 Workout: "Cindy"

Another one to help us prepare for MDM!  I know a lot of people like to break up the Murph just like this anyway, so you can use this WOD to find your pace.

"Cindy"
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats

AMRAP in 20 minutes

Report total completed rounds plus additional reps (i.e. "20 + 17" = 20 rounds + 5 pull-ups + 10 push-ups + 2 squats).

Let me know if you have any questions.  Good luck!

Joe

11 comments:

  1. I forgot how Cindy leaves me in a semi-paralyzed state afterwards. Great workout. More than a round better than in January when we did this workout.

    15+4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prep for the MDM! My shirt is on the way. 24+6 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting ready for the MDM. Need to get my pull-up game back up to par. 22+27 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Struggled mightily today but managed 20+5 reps...legs were dying from making up last week's workout on Wednesday. Great way to start the day, have a safe weekend everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 25 + 00 rounds for me. Not sure I would've been above 24 if I hadn't seen Cdr Vinci's score beforehand.

    Great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 23 + 8 for me.

    New appreciation for you guys who always do this on your own. Hard to stay as pumped up when you're not chasing or being chased! Definitely reminded me how much fun the MDM is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 26 rounds folks and felt pretty good. Well all good with exception of my thighs lats and chest! Bring on the MDM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 24 + 5 for me. I could not do the workout during the weekend, so I did it today. Have a great week everyone!

    Btw. what is the MDM ? Seems to be something very important...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christoph, MDM stands for the 'Memorial Day Murph' workout. Here's a link to get you fired up!

    www.memorialdaymurph.com

    Aaron, nice work, you've got the crown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaron, if you have any trouble posting let me know - seth.t.mcguire@gmail.com -

    ReplyDelete