This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
I could not reach the bar set by Seth this time. My time was exactly 28 Minutes. Maybe because I could not do the last two workouts and am a little bit out of shape ;-)
Wow! I underestimated the time on that one. Didn't take into account all that running... I did however, raise the bar a bit, Seth. 22:47 for me. That run was good little twist to a fun workout. Glad to have you back in the mix, Christoph. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
This workout was rough, all of you guys crushed me. The DC crew had a great turnout today with 5 crewmembers. It was a perfect day to do it outside as well. 35:39 for me.
Setting the bar at 25:56. Great workout - looking forward to some more posts.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
I could not reach the bar set by Seth this time. My time was exactly 28 Minutes. Maybe because I could not do the last two workouts and am a little bit out of shape ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
Wow! I underestimated the time on that one. Didn't take into account all that running...
ReplyDeleteI did however, raise the bar a bit, Seth.
22:47 for me.
That run was good little twist to a fun workout.
Glad to have you back in the mix, Christoph.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Not happy with my time but happy I did it! 31:08
ReplyDeleteThis workout was rough, all of you guys crushed me. The DC crew had a great turnout today with 5 crewmembers. It was a perfect day to do it outside as well. 35:39 for me.
ReplyDelete