An old classic!
BARBARA
5 rounds for time of:
20 pull-ups
30 push-ups
40 sit-ups
50 squats
w/ 3 min rest after each round.
Post total time to complete all 5 rounds (i.e. the 12 mins of rest between each round counts).
Not sure when we did this last, but if I find it will let everyone know.
Good luck!
This was the first of 3 workouts this morning! run and rope climbs afterwards... Glad CDR Vinci was there to push us or I'd have stopped after BARBARA.
ReplyDelete28:45 for me. ran out of gas on rounds 4 and 5...
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Not sure why this workout took me so long. I couldnt catch my breath for some reason but I powered through: 39:36 for me. Aaron and I represented for the DC crew.
ReplyDeleteThat was a rough one, 35:50 for me. Matt, I am getting better with the new style to rope climb. I will start adding this to my normal routine.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
FYI last time we did this wrokout was 5/20
ReplyDeleteI managed to squeeze in one more workout before FTX. We're headed up to Liggett this morning.
ReplyDelete32:35 for...no idea how Matt made it in under 30 minutes. Nice work.
Enjoy the weekend!
I've been away for a few weeks and I felt it after this workout! 32:53. Thought I was gonna do better but I'll take that after the layoff! Get some Atiim!
ReplyDeleteHi All, I'm new to this. Matt finally got me off my lazy butt and started PTing again. My name is Bong BTW. Good workout. Even though I cheated on the last set of squats, still came in 3 secs behind CDR Vinci. 35:53
ReplyDeleteThis is Dan Stoddard. I have done a few workouts courtesy of Atiim, Landrick and Kim...but his is my first post. Although Barbara put up a good fight, I knocked her out in 32:01. The last 2 sets of pull ups were harder than expected.
ReplyDelete