This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Ok well I will be the first to post. Did it all by myself last night without the motivation of my DC crew and did 23 rounds. Awesome workout.! It was just what I needed!
Sorry to leave you hanging Aaron. I hit it up with Landric today. Definately needed this workout to get my swole on. As with all things crossfit my goal is to do at least one better than Landric; mission accomplished! 21 rounds plus three pullups.
Not so much joy for me. I did workout after playing ultimate frisbee this morning. Not a good idea. Sadly I could still feel Barbara sneaking up on me from Monday during the pull ups. Was able to knock them all out, but felt like I had lead in my shoes. Put me down for 17 rounds. Was expecting more. Go ahead Atiim, make my day.
18 plus pull-ups, push-ups and 3 squats. Last four rounds of pull-ups got rough and had to break them up in 3s and 2s. Great to be back Norfolk! Keep it real in CLDJ.
Ok well I will be the first to post. Did it all by myself last night without the motivation of my DC crew and did 23 rounds. Awesome workout.! It was just what I needed!
ReplyDeleteSorry to leave you hanging Aaron. I hit it up with Landric today. Definately needed this workout to get my swole on. As with all things crossfit my goal is to do at least one better than Landric; mission accomplished! 21 rounds plus three pullups.
ReplyDeleteNot so much joy for me. I did workout after playing ultimate frisbee this morning. Not a good idea. Sadly I could still feel Barbara sneaking up on me from Monday during the pull ups. Was able to knock them all out, but felt like I had lead in my shoes. Put me down for 17 rounds. Was expecting more. Go ahead Atiim, make my day.
ReplyDeleteNot a good day for me...managed 18 rounds plus 5 pull ups...which I know started atiim's weekend off just right. Next time he's going down...
ReplyDeleteGood job Aaron and Atiim! You got me. The Djibouti crowd pushed me to 20 1/3. Happy Veteran's Day!
ReplyDelete18 plus pull-ups, push-ups and 3 squats. Last four rounds of pull-ups got rough and had to break them up in 3s and 2s. Great to be back Norfolk! Keep it real in CLDJ.
ReplyDeleteKnew this was gonna hurt and it did... Always a good one though.
ReplyDelete26 rounds plus 5 pull-ups.
Hope everyone is able to enjoy a long weekend!
Ahh, I really like this workout! Exactly 26 rounds for me! Happy Veterans's Day for all of you!!!!!
ReplyDelete