This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
31 January Workout
We're going to keep it simple this week in honor of Matt's last workout in Djibouti.
Great workout! Painful, but good... Awesome way to finish up here in DJ with CDR V. 37:05 for me. And contrary to popular belief, I will miss this place, but time to open up the next chapter... Will see if I can pull a few more folks into the mix at SE!
This one will leave a mark. Great to complete Matt's tour with a tough workout. Thanks for once again being the rabbit Matt. 42:29 for me. We completed each exercise in full before we started the next.
Great workout! Painful, but good... Awesome way to finish up here in DJ with CDR V.
ReplyDelete37:05 for me.
And contrary to popular belief, I will miss this place, but time to open up the next chapter... Will see if I can pull a few more folks into the mix at SE!
This one will leave a mark. Great to complete Matt's tour with a tough workout. Thanks for once again being the rabbit Matt. 42:29 for me. We completed each exercise in full before we started the next.
ReplyDeleteGoing to be sore for a few days. 35:25 for me. Completed the workout as listed.
ReplyDelete37:22 for me. Great workout. My run felt more like a walk towards the end.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels Matt.
50:00! After the second round, I was doing 40 sets of 1 pull up. Tough workout!
ReplyDelete