Wednesday, June 26, 2013

28 June Workout

We have a fun one this week!

8 rounds:

11 burpee dead-lifts w/ 60 lb dumbbells
100 m sprint
11 push-press w/ 75 lb barbell
100 m sprint

Fastest time wins! If you have the space, setting up each station at opposite ends of the 100 m works great.

Demos:
Burpee Deadlift - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPjke5AS9c

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. This one will take your breath away.
    24:07 for me, I hit a wall on the last 3 rounds...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I could not even do it. Actually, I have to pass on this one. I hurt my back last week doing a back routine with the CLDJ crossfit crew. You got this one Seth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna try to get this one in still, but been tough to squeeze in with some company at the house. Excited for 'HOPE' though. It's on!!!
    Don't be hurting yourself before you get home, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A week late, but couldn't pass this one up. What a killer in the shoulders!
    Was around 20mins, but not exact because my watch kept stopping.
    Great workout though, seth. What i want to know is if this was your score from the week before or if you did this one a second time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work, Matt. My score was current to the 28th - it was faster (22:20) the first time I did it a couple weeks prior to that. I did it with a couple other people the first time though, pushing me through.

    ReplyDelete