"HOPE"
THREE ROUNDS OF:
BURPEES
75 POUND POWER SNATCH
BOX JUMP, 24" BOX
75 POUND THRUSTER
CHEST TO BAR PULL-UPS
75 POUND POWER SNATCH
BOX JUMP, 24" BOX
75 POUND THRUSTER
CHEST TO BAR PULL-UPS
Each station is 1 minute with a continuous clock - as soon as one minute ends the next one begins. At the end of 5 minutes take a 1 minute break
The Format is the same as 'Fight Gone Bad.'
Most reps wins. Good luck!
Wow! Was finally able to get this one in. Power snatches are probably the worst exercise ever...
ReplyDelete210 reps for me.
Hope to see more scores.
Finally got in last week's workout, too.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of july weekend!
203 for me...missed it by 7 reps. That was a good one.
ReplyDeleteI saw your scores ahead of time and still couldn't get 210.
ReplyDelete203 for me in a tie with Cortez - rounds were 70/70/63.
I'm sure I would've had 204 had I had someone pushing me!
Great workout.