Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10/25 workout

How about some more burpee pull-ups!?
A little modification to a main site hero wod.

4 rounds for time of:
22 burpee pull-ups
22 sit-ups
22 squats
200m run w/ 45# plate overhead

Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't looking forward to 88 burpee pullups, but didn't expect to hate the 200 m run with 45# overhead as much as I did. The run really slowed me down...
    32:03 for me, glad to have this one over!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to do this over the weekend, but didn't quite get around to it until this morning...
    23:20 for me.
    Burpee pull-ups weren't as bad as I expected, but the 45# overhead was definitely rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to modify this slightly since I could not take weights out of the gym. I raced back and forth in a very narrow space with a weight over my head. I looked quite funny! 24 even for me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete