This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
4/11 workout 'Justin'
For time:
30-20-10 of
Body weight back squats
Body weight bench
Pull-ups
Great workout. 19:15 for me. By the way, I registered for the Murph challenge at the following site: http://themurphchallenge.com T-shirt is on the way. Hard to believe this is around the corner. Have a great weekend!
Solid workout, got heavy quick. I stuck wit 190# for squats but had to drop the bench to 165# early on... 28:42 for me, in a distant second! Thanks for the update on the Murph!
Great workout. 19:15 for me. By the way, I registered for the Murph challenge at the following site: http://themurphchallenge.com
ReplyDeleteT-shirt is on the way. Hard to believe this is around the corner. Have a great weekend!
Solid workout, got heavy quick. I stuck wit 190# for squats but had to drop the bench to 165# early on...
ReplyDelete28:42 for me, in a distant second!
Thanks for the update on the Murph!