This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
5/19 workout GI Jane with a twist!
GI Jane is 100 burpee pull-ups for time.
The twist is an 800m run before and after.
So clock starts when you begin your first 800m and ends when you finish your second 800m.
800m on the front and back was definitely a twist! 20:07 for me. I felt good until about 20 burpees and then it hit me... Apologize for not waiting last week, Atiim. I wanted to make sure everyone had enough time to plan for this one...
I can't say I enjoyed the 800 m before and after...
ReplyDelete33:18 for me.
Definitely a tough workout. Good luck!
800m on the front and back was definitely a twist!
ReplyDelete20:07 for me.
I felt good until about 20 burpees and then it hit me...
Apologize for not waiting last week, Atiim. I wanted to make sure everyone had enough time to plan for this one...
Seth are you feeling sick? 21:40 for me. Good job Matt!
ReplyDelete