This site is the home of our Friday workout competition. A workout will be posted no later than Thursday each week by the past week's winner. To qualify as a weekly winner post your score by 1130 the following Wednesday.
I swapped the run for 400 meters on the rower. A bit slower than the run, but close. 24:30 for me. I was hurting by the end, but pulled myself together for an hour of wardroom Ultimate Frisbee to finish up. Looking forward to a few more scores!
Rough one this week. Legs are still destroyed from last week's schlackin'... 18:50 for me, but had to modify heavily. 45lb ovhd squats the first round and then had to go to a modified (assisted) squat for the rest. Great workout, but still have some recovering to do...
I swapped the run for 400 meters on the rower. A bit slower than the run, but close.
ReplyDelete24:30 for me.
I was hurting by the end, but pulled myself together for an hour of wardroom Ultimate Frisbee to finish up.
Looking forward to a few more scores!
Rough one this week. Legs are still destroyed from last week's schlackin'...
ReplyDelete18:50 for me, but had to modify heavily.
45lb ovhd squats the first round and then had to go to a modified (assisted) squat for the rest.
Great workout, but still have some recovering to do...
First post.
ReplyDelete17:15 for me. Modified 45lb overhead squat since I've never done an overhead squat in my life.
18:51. Pullups were once again my enemy. Someday that will change.
ReplyDelete